Sydney’s Premium Alarm System Provider
Alarm Systems that protect your business property with state of the art security products and solutions.
We provide a range of high performing Alarm Systems for Residential & Commercial properties for both the retail and business sectors in Sydney. Incorporating end-to-end Access Control Systems and integrating with Alarm and CCTV monitoring and is an effective way to enhance your existing security systems. We have an established industry reputation for providing premium Alarm Systems and security solutions including customer service that sets the industry standard.
Our Alarm Systems cater for every property including Commercial properties, small businesses to high-end commercial buildings. Our Alarm System are state of the art security products and can feature Access Control which incorporates Biometrics, card and wireless key fob credentials that are double encrypted with digital IP technology- this enables you to have state of the art Alarm System for your home and business and can provide an audit trail to identify people and movement throughout your properties.
Benefits of Alarm Systems in Your Home or Business
- Reduce vandalism with visible signs acting as a deterrent
- Reduce theft with the knowledge of activating an audible or monitored alarm
- Stop the incidence of Unauthorised access out of hours to commercial premises
- A reduction in break and enters stopped by having an Alarm System.
- Provide an Audit Trail for evidence if required for litigation
- Can reduce the incidents of work health and safety claims by restricting access to areas that may include construction zones or areas that are at risk of slips, trips, falls, breaks, threats and intrusion
- Alarm Systems can provide access Controlled Time Zones allows programing of the building or workplace for allowing flexible workplace arrangements including controlled access on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Ability to provide Integration with CCTV for Alarm Verification without costly patrols and alarm response personnel on the premises
- Assist in determining the cause of and minimising compensation claims
- Alarm System Monitoring can assist with managing employees to improve productivity and safety, thus making a more efficient and safer workplace for all.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in industries such as the financial services sector and liquor and gaming industries.
Custom Tailored Service Provisioning
Following your initial enquiry, an Imperial Security consultant will be able to discuss with you your security requirements and custom tailor an Alarm System design for you.
Considerations that you need to think about when it comes to Alarm Systems include but are not limited to…
- Number of staff requiring PIN access?
- Number of Staff that require 24 hour access to the premises?
- Does the Alarm System need to be accessed remotely for programming?.
- Is there a requirement to restrict users to specific hours of operation?
- Does your Alarm System require CCTV Integration?
- Which Doors do you need to Alarm?
- Do you need to provide Access Control in conjunction with your Alarm System
- Will you be linking or monitoring multiple properties?
- Do you need to integrate with existing Intercom systems?
The Components of an Alarm System, once we have established an understanding of your Alarm System requirements, a custom tailored design will be produced for you.
There are multiple components that make up well architected comprehensive professional Alarm System, these vary for different sites and industries, but as a general rule they include components such as…
- Alarm System Architecture Design
- Motions Sensors
- Duress Alarms
- Alarm Monitoring (GSM & GPRS)
- Magnetic Reed Switches (Door & Window Contacts)
- Wireless Devices (remotes)
- Card readers (no of Cards/Fobs)
- Secure Location of Cabinets
- Cabling or Wireless
- Management Software
- Remote Access devices/software
- Modem Router for remote access
- Integration and Verification Services (CCTV & Access Control)
- Operator software and User training
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
Who is it for?
- Corporate Offices
- Car parks
- Shopping Centres
- Schools & Educational Institutions
- Pools Gates
- Garages & Sheds
- Boat Sheds
The Imperial Security Head Office is based in Sydney. However, we provide our customers national security coverage with our comprehensive network and team of security engineers, technicians and response personnel across Australia.
Many of our clients have multiple locations or nationwide chains across all states and territories of Australia.
Remote Managed Services for Alarm System
Many organisations also choose to engage our optional 24x7x365 remote managed service.
How it works explained simply:
- The customer sends Imperial an email with a request for programming
- Imperial program your system remotely with the required access via our remote managed service using an IP connection from our office to your system.
- The customer can test the system to ensure it is working correctly.
- Lost or stolen Access cards can be cancelled by the same method..
Imperial Security Experience in Alarm Systems Installations
The Imperial Security team collectively has over 50 years’ experience in the design, installation, and maintenance of Alarm Systems and management services.
We have provided custom designed Alarm System installations, monitoring and programmed maintenance services for many clients, including large national retail chains; 24 hours gyms; strata and property management solutions; schools; shopping centres; hospitals; car yards; chemists; night clubs and hotels; retail shops; shopping centres; cafés and restaurants and much more.
It’s important that any security organisation constantly stays abreast of the leading industry and technology advancements and changes. It’s for this reason that Imperial Security has been a Gold Member of the Australian Security Association (ASIAL) for over 15 years.
This allows us to always provide you with the most up to date industry news, laws, regulations and innovations in security technology.
It’s imperative that all components of an Alarm System are functioning at their optimal performance at all times to deter and record security incidents as they happen.
It is for this reason that we offer you, our clients, with preventative maintenance programs to suit the risk level you are working with.
Components of a preventative maintenance program include regular cleaning, testing and quality assurance.
No two properties’ Alarm System design are 100% identical. This is why we design a custom tailored solution to match your organisation’s buildings, layout and security requirements.
The investment in your Alarm System, design, installation and maintenance will vary depending on size and location. Following your initial enquiry, we will be able to provide you with a prompt consultation and proposal that meets your needs.
Your Next Steps
We are here to help. The best way to proceed and discuss installation is to call our team on 1300 793 489 or enquire online now to talk through your exact site and video surveillance requirements with a senior security consultant.