Sydney’s Premium Strata Building Security Provider
Strata Building Security Systems that protect your residential or Commercial Strata property with state of the art Intercoms Access Control and CCTV solutions that can effectively manage auto locking of common areas such as Gyms lifts, pool and BBQ areas.
We provide a range of high performing CCTV Cameras, Intercoms and Access Control Systems for Strata properties. Garbage rooms and car parks are areas of high interest for monitoring of activity in and around these areas. Incorporating seamless integration of Access Control Systems with Alarms and CCTV monitoring for verification and is an effective way to enhance your Strata Building security. We have an established industry reputation for providing premium Strata security solutions and customer service that sets the industry standard and is second to none.
Our Strata Security CCTV and Access Control Systems cater for commercial and residential properties including high rise commercial buildings. Our Strata Security Systems include access control products that feature biometrics, card and wireless key fob credentials that are encrypted with digital IP technology- and we offer your strata remote management of the access control and remote viewing of the CCTV this enables you to have the highest levels of Electronic security available for your Strata Building providing an audit trail to identify the movement of card holders throughout your Strata.
Benefits of CCTV Intercom and Access Control Systems in Your Strata Building
- Reduce vandalism with visible signs acting as a deterrent
- Significantly reduce theft in cars and garages with the knowledge of access being recorded an audit trail
- Stop the incidence of Unauthorised access out of hours and reducing smash and grab type theft
- A reduction in break and enters into strata garages buildings with the higher level of Access Controlled card management.
- Provide The Executive Committee with an Audit Trail of the evidence required for a conviction.
- Can reduce the incidents of work health and safety claims by restricting access to areas that may include construction zones or areas that are at risk of slips, trips, falls, breaks, threats and intrusion whilst providing an Audit Trail
- Access Controlled Time Zones allows programing of the building or workplace for allowing flexible workplace arrangements including controlled access on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Ability to provide Integration with CCTV without costly patrols and alarm response personnel on the premises
- Assist in determining the cause of and minimising compensation claims
- Monitoring of staff on site can assist employees in ways to improve productivity and ways to improve safety, thus making a more efficient and safer workplace for all
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in specific industries
Custom Tailored Service Provisioning
An Access Control System can be custom tailored to work in conjunction with your security requirements and requirements of the organisations and building premises. Following your initial enquiry, an Imperial Security consultant will be able to discuss with you your security requirements and custom tailor an Access Control System design for you.
Considerations that you need to think about when it comes to Strata Security systems
- Number of people requiring access?
- Number of people that require 24 hour access?
- Does the Strata Access Control system need to be accessed remotely for card programming?.
- Does the Strata CCTV system need to be accessed remotely for auditing purposes?.
- Is there a requirement to restrict users to specific hours of operation?
- Does your Strata Access control system require CCTV Integration for auditing?
- Which Strata entrances require Access Control and CCTV?
- Does your Strata building require Access Control and CCTV to a combination of internal and External Doors?
- Will you be linking multiple sites or systems?
- Do you need to integrate with existing Intercom systems?
The Components of a Strata Security System
Once we have established an understanding of your Strata’s Access Control CCTV and Intercom requirements, a custom tailored design will be produced for you.
There are multiple components that make up well architected comprehensive professional Strata Security System, these vary for different sites, but as a general rule they include components such as…
- Access Control Architecture Design
- CCTV Camera Architecture Design
- A PC with sufficient Hard drives for your desired recording duration
- Encrypted Card readers
- Biometric readers
- Secure Location of Cabinets & racks
- Size of Disk Storage
- Cat 6 or data Cabling
- Network Switches
- Management Software
- Remote Access devices/software
- Modem Router for remote access
- Integration and Verification Services
- Operator software and User training
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
Who is it for?
- Commercial Strata
- Corporate Offices
- Car parks
- Shopping Centres
- Schools & Educational Institutions
- Residential Strata
- Pools Gates
- Garages & Sheds
- Boat Sheds
- Garbage areas
- Common areas
- BBQ areas
The Imperial Security Head Office is based in Sydney. We provide our customers national security coverage with our comprehensive network and team of security engineers, technicians and response personnel across Australia.
Many of our clients have multiple locations or nationwide chains across all states and territories of Australia.
Remote Managed Services
Many organisations also choose to engage our optional 24x7x365 remote managed and remote viewing service.
How it works explained simply:
- The Executive committee member sends Imperial an email with a request for programming of additional cards with the access levels required.
- Imperial technicians program your cards remotely with the required access via our remote managed service using an IP connection from our office to your system.
- The Executive committee member can test and then issue the cards to the staff member.
- Lost or stolen cards can be cancelled by the same method.
Imperial Security Experience in Strata Security
The Imperial Security team collectively has over 50 years’ experience in commercial Access Control design, installation, maintenance and management services.
We have designed and provided Access Control installation services for a number of clients, including large national retail chains; 24 hours gyms; strata and property management solutions; schools; shopping centres; hospitals; car yards; chemists; night clubs and hotels; retail shops; shopping centres; cafés and restaurants and much more.
It’s important that any security organisation constantly stays abreast of the leading industry and technology advancements and changes. It’s for this reason that Imperial Security has been a Gold Member of the Australian Security Association (ASIAL) for over 15 years.
This allows us to always provide you with the most up to date industry news, laws, regulations and innovations in security technology.
It’s imperative that all components of an Access Control system are functioning at their optimal performance at all times to capture and record security incidents as they happen.
It is for this reason that we offer you, our clients, with preventative maintenance programs to suit the risk level you are working with.
Components of a preventative maintenance program include regular cleaning and testing for quality assurance.
No two properties’ strata security design are 100% identical. This is why we design a custom tailored solution to match your strata building’s, layout and security requirements.
The investment in your Strata security system, design, installation and maintenance will vary depending on size and location. Following your initial enquiry, we will be able to provide you with a prompt consultation and proposal that meets your needs.
Your Next Steps
We are here to help. The best way to proceed and discuss installation is to call our team on 1300 793 489 or enquire online now to talk through your exact site and video surveillance requirements with a senior security consultant.