Sydney’s Premium Commercial Security System Provider
Commercial Security Systems that protect your business property with state of the art security products and solutions.
We provide a range of high performing Commercial Security Systems for commercial properties for both the retail and business sectors in Sydney. Incorporating end-to-end Access Control Systems and integrating with Alarm and CCTV monitoring and is an effective way to enhance your existing security systems. We have an established industry reputation for providing premium Commercial Security Systems and security solutions including customer service that sets the industry standard.
Our Commercial Security Systems cater for every commercial property including residential properties and small businesses to high-end commercial buildings. Our Commercial Security Systems are state of the art security products and feature Access Control which incorporates Biometrics, card and wireless key fob credentials that are double encrypted with digital IP technology- this enables you to have the highest levels of Commercial security available for your business providing an audit trail to identify people and movement throughout your properties.
Benefits of Commercial Security Systems in Your Buildings and Organisation
- Reduce vandalism with visible signs acting as a deterrent
- Significantly reduce employee theft with the knowledge of access being recorded an audit trail
- Stop the incidence of Unauthorised access out of hours reducing theft and shop lifting
- A reduction in break and enters due to the higher level of Access Controlled door security.
- Provide your organization with an Audit Trail of the evidence required for litigation
- Can reduce the incidents of work health and safety claims by restricting access to areas that may include construction zones or areas that are at risk of slips, trips, falls, breaks, threats and intrusion
- Access Controlled Time Zones allows programing of the building or workplace for allowing flexible workplace arrangements including controlled access on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Ability to provide Integration with CCTV for Alarm Verification without costly patrols and alarm response personnel on the premises
- Assist in determining the cause of and minimising compensation claims
- Monitoring of employees can assist employees in ways to improve productivity and ways to improve safety, thus making a more efficient and safer workplace for all
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in industries such as the financial services sector and liquor and gaming industries.
Custom Tailored Service Provisioning
Following your initial enquiry, an Imperial Security consultant will be able to discuss with you your security requirements and custom tailor an Access Control System design for you.
Considerations that you need to think about when it comes to Commercial Security Systems for organisations include but are not limited to…
- Number of staff requiring access?
- Number of Staff that require 24 hour access?
- Does the Commercial Security System need to be accessed remotely for card programming?.
- Is there a requirement to restrict users to specific hours of operation?
- Does your Commercial Security System requires CCTV Integration?
- Which Doors do you need to provide Access Control to?
- Do you need to provide Access Control to a combination of internal and External Doors?
- Will you be linking multiple sites or systems?
- Do you need to integrate with existing Intercom systems?
The Components of a Commercial Security System
Once we have established an understanding of your organisation’s Commercial Security System requirements, a custom tailored design will be produced for you.
There are multiple components that make up well architected comprehensive professional Commercial Security System, these vary for different sites and industries, but as a general rule they include components such as…
- Access Control Architecture Design
- A PC with sufficient Hard drives for your desired recording duration
- Card readers
- Biometric readers
- Secure Location of Cabinets & racks
- Size of Disk Storage
- Cat 6 or data Cabling
- Network Switches
- Management Software
- Remote Access devices/software
- Modem Router for remote access
- Integration and Verification Services
- Operator software and User training
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
Who is it for?
- Corporate Offices
- Car parks
- Shopping Centres
- Schools & Educational Institutions
- Pools Gates
- Garages & Sheds
- Boat Sheds
The Imperial Security Head Office is based in Sydney. However, we provide our customers national security coverage with our comprehensive network and team of security engineers, technicians and response personnel across Australia.
Many of our clients have multiple locations or nationwide chains across all states and territories of Australia.
Remote Managed Services for Commercial Security Systems
Many organisations also choose to engage our optional 24x7x365 remote managed service.
How it works explained simply:
- The customer sends Imperial an email with a request for programming of additional cards with the access levels required.
- Imperial program your cards remotely with the required access via our remote managed service using an IP connection from our office to your system.
- The customer can test and then issue the cards to the staff member.
- Lost or stolen cards can be cancelled by the same method..
Imperial Security Experience in Commercial Security Systems
The Imperial Security team collectively has over 50 years’ experience in Commercial Security Systems design, installation, maintenance and management services.
We have provided custom designed Commercial Security System installation, monitoring and programmed maintenance services for many clients, including large national retail chains; 24 hours gyms; strata and property management solutions; schools; shopping centres; hospitals; car yards; chemists; night clubs and hotels; retail shops; shopping centres; cafés and restaurants and much more.
It’s important that any security organisation constantly stays abreast of the leading industry and technology advancements and changes. It’s for this reason that Imperial Security has been a Gold Member of the Australian Security Association (ASIAL) for over 15 years.
This allows us to always provide you with the most up to date industry news, laws, regulations and innovations in security technology.
It’s imperative that all components of a Commercial Security System are functioning at their optimal performance at all times to capture and record security incidents as they happen.
It is for this reason that we offer you, our clients, with preventative maintenance programs to suit the risk level you are working with.
Components of a preventative maintenance program include regular cleaning, testing and quality assurance.
No two properties’ Commercial Security Systems design are 100% identical. This is why we design a custom tailored solution to match your organisation’s buildings, layout and security requirements.
The investment in your Commercial Security System, design, installation and maintenance will vary depending on size and location. Following your initial enquiry, we will be able to provide you with a prompt consultation and proposal that meets your needs.
Your Next Steps
We are here to help. The best way to proceed and discuss installation is to call our team on 1300 793 489 or enquire online now to talk through your exact site and video surveillance requirements with a senior security consultant.