Sydney’s Top Provider Of Premium CCTV Video Surveillance Systems
Monitoring and protecting your business and/or home with state of the art surveillance cameras.
We provide a range of high performing security camera systems for surveillance purposes for both the retail and business sectors in Sydney. Incorporating end-to-end CCTV monitoring is an effective way to augment your existing alarm and fire systems as well as other existing security applications such as intercom systems. We have an established industry reputation for providing premium security solutions and customer service that sets the industry standard.
Our video surveillance systems cater for every Sydney property from residences and small businesses to high-end commercial buildings. Most of our video products feature digital IP – this enables you to clearly identify people and articles of interest in any situation.
Benefits of the CCTV Installation in Your Sydney Buildings and Organisation
- Reduce vandalism with visible surveillance cameras and signs acting as a deterrent
- Significantly cut employee theft with the knowledge of being viewed and recorded
- Reduce the probability of theft and shop lifting
- A reduction in break and enter due to the visual element of the security camera systems
- Provide your organization the evidence it needs for any important litigation
- Visual video recording of incidents that relate to work health and safety, including slips, trips, falls, breaks, threats and intrusion
- Remote viewing of the building or workplace for monitoring, allowing flexible workplace arrangements
- Ability to provide verification on alarms without costly patrols and alarm response personnel on the premises
- Assist in determining the cause of and minimising compensation claims
- Monitoring of employees can assist employees in ways to improve productivity and ways to improve safety, thus making a more efficient and safer workplace for all
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in industries such as the financial services sector and liquor and gaming industries.
Security Surveillance Systems in Sydney Tailored to Your Needs
No one CCTV video surveillance solution works for the security requirements of all organisations and building premises.
Following your initial enquiry, an Imperial Security consultant will be able to discuss with you your security requirements and custom tailor a CCTV design for you.
Considerations that you need to think about when it comes to CCTV security surveillance systems for organisations include but are not limited to…
- Do you require night vision?
- Do the surveillance cameras need pan, tilt and zoom functionality?
- Do the CCTV systems need high tolerance to reflection and glare
- Is there a requirement to identify number plates with the cameras?
- Is vandal resistant design required for high vulnerability areas?
- Do you need a combination of indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras
- Will you be recording to a single local hard drive or multiple dispersed hard drives for increased security and redundancy?
- Do you need analytics for facial recognition and similar software options?
The Components of a CCTV Solution
Once we have established an understanding of your organisation’s CCTV security requirements, a custom tailored design will be produced for you.
There are multiple components that make up well architected comprehensive professional security surveillance systems. These vary for different sites and industries, but as a general rule they include components such as…
- CCTV Architecture Design
- A PC or Linux based Network Video Recorder (NVR)
- IP Cameras
- Cabinets & racks
- Disk Storage
- Cat 6 or Optical Fibre Cabling
- Network and Power Over Ethernet (POE) Switches
- Video Management Software (VMS)
- Remote Viewing Software
- Modem Router for remote viewing
- Video Monitoring & Alarm Verification Services
- Operator and User training
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
Commonly Requested CCTV Packages
The investment in your businesses CCTV security solution may vary depending on size of your premises and the number of cameras required. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your exact needs.
Who is it for?
- Corporate Offices
- Car parks
- Shopping Centres
- Schools & Educational Institutions
- Garages & Sheds
- Boat Sheds
The Imperial Security Head Office is based in Sydney. However, we provide our customers national security coverage with our comprehensive network and team of security engineers, technicians and response personnel across Australia.
Many of our clients have multiple locations or nationwide chains across all states and territories of Australia.
Back to Base Alarm Monitoring in Sydney With Video Verification Service
Many organisations also choose to engage our optional 24x7x365 monitored alarm verification service.
How it works explained simply:
- An alarm is activated
- The back to base alarm monitoring service receives the signal
- Alarm monitoring personnel look at live video from your CCTV security systems and identify and verify any security breaches
- Alarm monitoring personnel respond swiftly with the authorities or as per your instructions
Imperial Security Experience in CCTV
The Imperial Security team collectively has over 50 years’ experience in commercial CCTV design, installation, maintenance and monitoring.
We have designed and provided CCTV installation services for a number of clients, including large national retail chains; 24 hours gyms; strata and property management solutions; schools; shopping centres; hospitals; car yards; chemists; night clubs and hotels; retail shops; shopping centres; cafés and restaurants and much more.
It’s important that any security organisation constantly stays abreast of the leading industry and technology advancements and changes. It’s for this reason that Imperial Security has been a Gold Member of the Australian Security Association (ASIAL) for over 15 years.
This allows us to always provide you with the most up to date industry news, laws, regulations and innovations in security technology.
It’s imperative that all components of a CCTV security system are functioning at their optimal performance always to capture and record security incidents as they happen.
It is for this reason that we offer you, our clients, with preventative maintenance programs to suit the risk level you are working with.
Components of a preventative maintenance program include regular cleaning, testing and quality assurance.
No two properties’ CCTV design are 100% identical. This is why we design a custom tailored solution to match your organisation’s buildings, layout and security requirements.
The investment in your CCTV security system, design, installation and maintenance will vary depending on size and location. Following your initial enquiry, we will be able to provide you with a prompt consultation and proposal that meets your needs.
Order your Sydney CCTV Security Systems Installation Today
We are here to help. The best way to proceed and discuss installation is to call our team on 1300 793 489 or enquire online now to talk through your exact site and video surveillance requirements with a senior security consultant.