Sydney’s Premium Alarm Monitoring Provider
Protecting your business and/or home with Alarm Monitoring and state of the art surveillance solutions.
We provide the latest range of high performing alarm monitoring and state of the art security systems for both the retail and business sectors in Sydney. Incorporating end-to-end Alarm monitoring is an effective way to integrate your CCTV monitoring and alarm fire systems. We have an established industry reputation for providing premium security solutions and customer service that sets the industry standard.
Our Alarm Monitoring systems cater for every Sydney property from residential properties and small businesses retail and high-end commercial buildings. Most of our security alarm monitoring products feature digital IP and wireless GPRS monitoring and automation technologies with options enabling you to have full remote connectivity and control of your premises security and alarm monitoring systems and can provide a complete audit trail and remote management at your fingertips.
Benefits of the Alarm Monitoring in Your Buildings and Organisation
- Reduce vandalism with immediate response including a visible deterrent such as signs to warn potential vandals off.
- Significantly cut employee unauthorised entry to the work place with the knowledge of being recorded
- Reduce the probability Break and Entry due to the element of alarm response that goes hand in hand with Alarm Monitoring.
- Provide your organization the evidence it needs for any important litigation
- Remote Access of the building or workplace security system by authorised staff for auditing of monitoring service.
- With CCTV Integration you have the ability to provide verification of alarms without costly patrols and alarm response personnel attending the premises.
- Assist in determining the cause of and minimising compensation claims
- Monitoring of employees to improve productivity, thus making a more efficient and safer workplace.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in industries such as the financial services sector and liquor and gaming industries.
Custom Tailored Service Provisioning
No one Alarm Monitoring solution works for the security requirements of all organisations and building premises.
Following your initial enquiry, an Imperial Security consultant will be able to discuss with you your Alarm Monitoring requirements and recommend an Alarm Monitoring solution for you.
Considerations that you need to think about when it comes to Alarm Monitoring for organisations include but are not limited to…
- Do you require the monitoring of opening & Closing times of the security system to be checked?
- Do you need Remote Access functionality?
- Do you Have NBN?
- Do you require wireless GSM or GPRS monitoring of your security systems?
- Is there an existing telephone line in the building?
- Is there an Internet connection in the building?
- Do you require a combination of Alarm Monitoring devices?
- Do you require a integration of Alarm Monitoring and CCTV?
- Will you be recording to a PC on site as well as an Alarm Monitoring Centre?
- Do you need your Alarm Monitoring connected to IP for smart phone or email or other similar software options?
The Components of Alarm Monitoring System
Once we have established an understanding of your organisation’s Alarm Monitoring / security requirements, a custom tailored design will be produced for you.
There are multiple components that make up well architected comprehensive professional security Alarm Monitoring system. These vary for different sites and industries, but as a general rule they include components such as…
- Security System Architecture Design
- A PSTN telephone line
- A GPRS Wireless Communicator (uses Providers Sim Card)
- A GSM Wireless Communicator (requires Sim Card)
- An Internet Connection
- Cabinets & racks
- A PC for Storage
- Cat 6 or security and Data Cabling
- Network Switches
- Management Software
- Remote Access Software
- Modem Router for remote Access
- Video Monitoring & Alarm Verification Services
- Operator and User training
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
Who is it for?
- Corporate Offices
- Shopping Centres
- Schools & Educational Institutions
- Garages & Sheds
- Boat Sheds
The Imperial Security Head Office is based in Sydney. However, we provide our customers national security coverage with our comprehensive network and team of security engineers, technicians and response personnel across Australia.
Many of our clients have multiple locations or nationwide chains across all states and territories of Australia.
Back to Base Alarm Monitoring With Video Verification Service
Many organisations also choose to engage our optional 24x7x365 monitored alarm verification service.
How it works explained simply:
- An alarm is activated
- The back to base alarm monitoring service receives the Alarm event or signal
- Alarm monitoring personnel action the alarm or signal and may have instructions to view live video from your onsite CCTV systems and identify and verify any security breaches
- Alarm monitoring personnel respond swiftly with the authorities or as per your instructions
Imperial Security Experience in Alarm Monitoring
The Imperial Security team collectively has over 50 years’ experience in commercial Security System and Alarm Monitoring, design, installation, and maintenance.
We have designed and provided Alarm Monitoring services for a many of clients, including large national retail chains; 24 hours gyms; strata and property management solutions; schools; shopping centres; hospitals; car yards; chemists; night clubs and hotels; retail shops; shopping centres; cafés and restaurants and much more.
It’s important that any security organisation constantly stays abreast of the leading industry and technology advancements and changes. It’s for this reason that Imperial Security has been a Gold Member of the Australian Security Association (ASIAL) for over 15 years.
This allows us to always provide you with the most up to date industry news, laws, regulations and innovations in security technology.
It’s imperative that all components of a Monitored security system are functioning at their optimal performance at all times to capture and record security incidents as they happen.
It is for this reason that we offer you, our clients, with preventative maintenance programs to suit the risk level you are working with.
Components of a preventative maintenance program include regular cleaning, testing and quality assurance.
No two properties’ Monitored Security System design are 100% identical. This is why we design a custom tailored solution to match your organisation’s buildings, layout and security requirements.
The investment in your Monitored Security System, design, installation and maintenance will vary depending on size and location. Following your initial enquiry, we will be able to provide you with a prompt consultation and proposal that meets your needs.
Your Next Steps
We are here to help. The best way to proceed and discuss installation is to call our team on 1300 793 489 or enquire online now to talk through your exact site and Alarm Monitoring requirements with a senior security consultant.